I have my favorite products which doesn’t always include drugstore brands but over the years I’ve found a few that truly measure up to those pricier brands. Here are a few of my favorites!
- I actually prefer L’Oreals Volumunous mascara to nearly all brands hands down. This mascara makes my lashes look both thicker and longer. It also doesn’t cake like most of the drugstore brands I’ve tried in the past.
- Physicians Formula is another brand that I’ve been really impressed with over the years. I don’t prefer this eyeliner to the one I use regularly but if I’ve run out and don’t have time to head to the department store to grab my usual this has been my no fail in a pinch.
- The Revlon nail polish is hands down one of my favorite nail polish brands ever. I find that it lasts just as long as some of the higher end brands if not longer.
- Another great product when you’re in a pinch is the Neutrogena Foundation, it’s light, it smells great and it feels great. Great foundation for the dollar!
- I rarely stray from my favorite Bobbi Brown lipstick but this Revlon comes pretty close in the way of lipstick and it’s under $5.00…Bonus!
What are some of your favorite drugstore brands?