Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Please know that all thoughts and opinions are always my own.
When Uncommon Goods approached me to feature a few of my favorite jewelry pieces for a Mother’s Day Gift Guide, I didn’t give it a second thought since I totally fell in love with not a few but many of their jewelry pieces. I honestly had a tough time narrowing down my favorites.
Uncommon Goods is the perfect place to find that special gift for mom. They have an exclusive array of stylish products to choose from supporting independent designers. Each listing has information on the designers who created these wonderful pieces along with a story of the meaning, inspirations and concepts behind their creations. I love that and think it can be really helpful while you are searching for that perfect gift.
- Sky Glimmer Necklace by Eileen Baumeister McIntire- Inspired by the sky just before dawn.
- Links of Love Necklace by Beth Lawrence- Crafted by the artist representing the strong connection between a mother and a child.
- Me and You Ven Necklace by Ian Gibson- Symbolizes strength and beauty.
- She Believed She Could Bracelet by Jen Pleasants- This bracelet invokes the sentiment of putting our doubts aside and finding strength to move forward. I think we all could use a symbolic reminder of this from time to time.
- Love Birch Cuff by Nancy Nelson- This cuff bracelet with a cute heart cutout can also be personalized.
- Chocolate and Steel Sterling Silver Wings Bangle by Christine Street- “She took a leap and built her wings on the way down.” Need I say more?
- Ridge Earrings by Eileen Baumeister McIntire- The gold represents the concept of trekking up and over a mountain. A reminder that we all have the ability to move mountains.
- Sibilia Maria Fernanda Rustling Leaves by Fernanda Sibilia- I absolutely adore the rustic hammered mixed metals and colors and textures she uses in her pieces. They are so eye catching.
- Offshore Earrings by Eileen Baumeister McIntire- “Reminiscent of the golden light that bounces off the surface of the sea”. Using the combination of silver and gold vermeil with a topaz drop stone she certainly brought this inspiration to life.
In addition to all of the unique jewelry I’ve just featured, Uncommon Goods also carries designer decor, tabletop items and handcrafted gifts, Click here to see more. There is truly something for everyone.
Leave a Reply