This is an area I was unable to purge as much as I should have.
- Unfortunately I don’t have forms for all of my statement jewelry. However, I wouldn’t have the space even if I did. I use hooks for the lighter pieces and anything heavier I’ve placed in the flat jewelry displays shown below. The plastic bins are used for bracelets, rings and other random jewelry.
- Being a Stella and Dot stylist I purchased the showcase boxes (shown in picture 2) which makes it very convenient to store your jewelry, especially the coordinating pieces.
- The bird dish from Pottery Barn is where I keep all of the jewelry I wear regularly like my watch, a favorite ring and bracelet. Yes, I do wear that orange bracelet nearly every day.
- For my longer necklaces I have used the hooks again. This keeps them from turning into a tangled mess.
- I’ve gently rolled each of the scarves and placed them in this container purchased from Target.
Later today I’ll be posting about the bags and shoes.